Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Mystery Quilt - Day 2

Lots and lots of flying geese make up the majority of my sewing for Day 2 of the Mystery Quilt
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Mystery Quilt Day 2
Babco Unlimited - Mystery Quilt in Progress

Have you ever tried the Quilt in a Day Flying Geese Ruler? It is awesome! I've never been a fan of flying geese because they are so tiring to make. However, this ruler makes sewing flying geese so easy and simple. They come out perfect every time.

Flying Geese Ruler

This ruler comes in several sizes with clear and easy instructions to follow. I used this ruler to make a ton of 1-1/2" x 3" flying geese and a few 3" x 6" flying geese for this Mystery Quilt. Now, I'm even thinking of making a flying geese quilt after this--that's a huge step toward loving flying geese for me.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg