Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Goals for June

I feel like I'm on a roll. I managed to complete two UFO (UnFinished Object) projects last month. It is so satisfying--and I want to keep the good feelings going.

This month, I want to finish my Cathedral Window. I just love this classic design--especially all the modern cathedral window quilts popping up. 

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Cathedral Window Quilt


I plan on making a pillow with this, so I don't need it to be humongous. Most the prep work is done. I have several background pieces sewn as well as many scrap pieces pre-cut. I just need to sit and sew.

This is actually on my Quilty Bucket List, too. (Have you made a Quilty Bucket List?)

Linked up with A Lovely Year of Finishes here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg