Friday, February 27, 2015

A Denim Waistband Project

Now that I have this big pile of leftover seams, waistbands, zippers, and pockets I'm wondering if I should do something with them as well.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Denim Quilt


 It just feels like such a waste to throw those away. This sent me back to pintrest for more denim inspiration, and I found these beauties that really struck me.

(Image source: Denim Ottoman, Denim Flag)

I found this cute jean waistband ottoman on pintrest--followed the link to Nordstrom's of all places! But I think this would be a fun thing to do for my boys. Not sure how comfortable a metal button pillow would be, so jury is still out on that one.

More time on pintrest also brought up this denim waistband American Flag. So cool!

So, I am no longer going to throw out my pile of "leftovers." I've cut off the seams and thrown those away. But I've bagged the rest for a future waistband project.


No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg