Thursday, February 12, 2015

50 Shades of Denim

I sorted my denim by shade and discovered we love dark wash denim in this household. I only had one pair of jeans I would consider "light" wash. 

So what did I do? I went to the local thrift store and bought the ugliest pair of men's jeans for $4.00. Seriously, very ugly. Tapered leg. WIDE top. I think I was doing the world a favor for purchasing this pair of jeans and getting it off the streets. 

Now, my denim rainbow is looking more like this:
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com -- Denim Project
Babco Unlimited - The Denim Project

Well, to be more precise, my denim rainbow used to look like that. I've been busy turning this mass of holey jeans into an assortment of denim fabric for other projects. I put on a show/movie to keep me entertained while I cut, trim, and slaughter each pair.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg