Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Broken Sewing Machine


I'm so sad! My sewing machine is sick. Boo! I totted my machine to a local sewing shop to take a class on machine embroidery. We both entered the shop, but only I returned. Dun-dun-dun!



My embroidery module doesn't want to work. My teacher and I tried everything, but to no avail.  I've had to leave my machine with the technician...who is 2 weeks out.

So.....now I twiddle my thumbs and clean my house. Haha--just kidding! I've still have so many other fun things to do.

I am worried about my January goal. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish up my quilting with my machine in the sewing machine hospital.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg