Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Quilt Fest Projects

Me and Mom at Quilt Fest 2014
Me and Mom, Quilt Fest 2014

I had such a great time at Quilt Fest. I learned a lot, made new friends, saw old friends, and laughed a lot. Already looking forward to next year's event. It's on my calendar. 

Quilt Fest is the only time I take quilting and sewing classes, so I fill up my schedule with as much as I can. Classes are held for 4 days and I signed up for the following classes:


  • Dresden Plate
  • Invisible Appliqué
  • Hand Quilting
  • Slippers
  • Cathedral Windows by Machine (it's on my Quilty Bucket List)
  • All Machine Binding

  • Sorry to report, I did miss one class--the Invisible Appliqué. I got sick and couldn't attend the class. I think all the stress I've been dealing with finally caught up with me the first moment I've slowed down in months.

    I started a post where I reported on EVERYTHING I did...but it got so long. I've decided I'll do a separate post on each class.

    Stay posted...

    No comments:

     photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg