Thursday, May 15, 2014

Honey Honey Finish

It's finished! I finally buckled down and quilted my Honey Honey quilt. I was in a hurry to finish this before my guild meeting last Saturday for our UFO Challenge.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Honey Honey Quilt
Honey Honey Quilt

I've blogged about this quilt herehere and here

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Honey Honey Quilt
Honey Honey Quilt

I had planned on pebbling in the negative space, but once I did all the stitch in the ditch I just really liked it. I might go back and do pebbling later one day--but for now I'm considering it done.  Once I have my new sewing room, this is going up on my wall. I just love looking at it.

Again, a Big Thank You to Esther for letting me try out this pattern.

This paper piecing pattern is super easy to follow and gives lots of options. You can find the pattern here.

Linked up with Let's Bee Social here.
Linked up with Paper Piecing Party here.
Linked up with TGIFF here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg