Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday #31 - Wheel of Fortune

I'm excited to show off where I am at on my Wheel of Fortune Quilt.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Wheel of Fortune Quilt Top
Wheel of Fortune Quilt

As you can see, I only have two more rows to sew and the top will be DONE. D-O-N-E. Done. 

I am most excited about the border I added. Instead of ending the quilt with a full wheel, I made modified blocks with just the outer wheel so the secondary design of the star really stands out. I love it!

MK holding up pieces of my quilt. I think she thinks because this is pink it will be for her. 
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Wheel of Fortune Quilt Top
Wheel of Fortune Quilt Top

Linking up with WIP Wednesday here.
Linking up with Let's Bee Social here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg