Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Where Have I been?

I feel like I've been a bit MIA this past month. I have been busy with so many different things lately that I've neglected my little blog.

These past weeks, I have only been able to do a little quilting. I spent some time prepping a quilt for quilting. This stage always scares me--I'm always afraid I'm going to ruin a quilt by quilting it. So silly, I know. But, I'm determined to overcome my fear and just go for it. 

Honey Honey all basted and waiting.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Honey Honey Quilt
Honey Honey Quilt

Before I take the plunge, I took time to do some practice squares to test my design, thread, and everything. I'm so glad I did! I found I need a different thread. 

Right: I like the thread, but not the color
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Honey Honey Quilt
Honey Honey Quilt
Left: I like the color, but not the thread

A quilt guild buddy is letting me use her wholesale account to order the thread I want.  Now, I wait.


Linked up with Freshly Pieced here.
Linked up with Sew Fresh Quilts here.

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg