Thursday, September 26, 2013

Getting Chilly

The weather is changing. I'm still not really ready for Autumn, but it is definitely upon us.  It has been raining a lot, but it didn't turn chilly until yesterday.

I went to bed before R last night.  I've been sick this past week, nothing horrendous--just a cold that just won't go away and is sapping all my energy. Of course, it happens the week I have to actually work everyday. So goes life.  Anyways, I woke this morning with an extra quilt on top of me.

(Mrs. Bobbins comic can be found here.)

I wasn't a blanket hog! He had put a quilt over himself as well. When he came to bed last night, he saw I was asleep in a ball trying to stay warm. He put a quilt over us to keep us warm.


No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg