Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIP Wednesday #17 - A new Mini Quilt

Because I decided to enter my "pink dress mini quilt" (I really need to come up with a name for it) into the Utah State Quilt Fest Quilt Show instead of donating to the mini quilt fundraiser, I needed to come up with another mini quilt. 

I made this block using some fabric I have been saving for another project. I'm planning on making a twister quilt with this fabric. I have a LOT of it--I might have gone a little crazy with my purchasing of this fabric line.  It was so fun to go through this fabric.  This turned out much more busy than I had hoped, but it's still fun. 

I found this pattern called Lone Starburst on www.Craftsy.com

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Modern Lone Starburst Quilt
Modern Lone Starburst Quilt
Now I need to quilt it. I think I will just keep it simple by quilting simple lines.
But that is a project for another day. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg