Thursday, August 29, 2013

MK's First Day of Kindergarten

MK started Kindergarten today. 

I have never seen a child so excited for this day. Yesterday, MK and I went to Costco to pick up a few things. Anyone she saw who even paused by our cart she would tell "I go to Kindergarten tomorrow!" EVERYONE. She was announcing it throughout the store. The day she turned 4 years old she told me, "Next year I will turn 5 and get to go to Kindergarten." She talked about it weekly, if not daily since. So, yes, she was SO excited about this.

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family,First Day of Kindergarten
MK Outside school before her big day


BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family,First Day of Kindergarten
MK in her new school classroom

It's a bit surreal that all the kids are at school this morning. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg