Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WIP Wednesday #10 - Flower Block

Because one can never have too many projects in their WIP pile, I thought I'd just add one more. =)
I found this block while browsing Pinterest today:

The pattern and information can be found at Mommysnaptime.blogspot.ca.

I know it is supposedly a star, but it really looks like a flower to me. 
So, I started thinking about doing this as another challenge block for QuiltFest. 
I went through all my fabric (so much fun) and finally settled on some oranges to go with the fuchsia pink. 
I had several false starts, but finally got the hang of it. This is what I've done so far. 
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Flower Quilt Block
Flower Quilt Block in Progress

All the pieces are cut; I have all the paper patterns printed out; I'm ready to continue.
I just think it will look so pretty. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg