Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WIP Wednesday #7 - Big Block Boat Quilt

Because my Fracture Flowers Quilt is still in time out, I've started a different project. A friend of mine is having a baby boy this summer. He has 5 daughters, and now he's having a son.  He will be in need of little boy things. So, I thought I'd help the effort in making a baby boy blanket. 

I've seen several quilt blogs and on pintrest where the quilter makes one big block for a baby's quilt. Most common I've seen is a large Log Cabin block. I took the same concept and made a big block Sail Boat. I finished this all in one day. 
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Big Block Boat Quilt
Big Block Boat Quilt

Now, I need to figure out a backing, quilt it, and bind it. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg