Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday #6 - Pillow Pets

I made another pair of pillows.
BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Pillow Pets
Zebra Pillow, Hippopotamus Pillow

A friend of mine is having a baby boy. I was trying to figure out what to get for her baby and could never decide on anything. For about an hour I thought of making a super-quick baby quilt. Then I thought of these pillows that my kids just love. I still had a lot of fabric left over, so that decided it. 

And since I was making 1 pillow I decided it'd be just as easy to make it 2. Another friend had a baby boy 6 months ago. I didn't have time to put zippers in these pillows...zippers take me FOREVER!

I'm not technically done. I still need to hand sew the pillows closed. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg