Sunday, April 28, 2013

Field Trip to the Dairy Farm

MK's preschool had a field trip to the local Dairy Farm. I signed up to go along and help out. It was a lot of fun.  We got to see a LOT of cows, how the cows are fed, what the cows eat, how the cows are milked, and more. The kids were able to feed the baby cows and pet them. At the end, they were all given some chocolate milk that came from this farm. 


BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK in front of the Tractor

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Family
MK standing on the tractor wheel

It was a fun field trip. Honestly, I had forgotten all about it. MK and I dropped of the boys at school when she said "Mom, I'm supposed to wear my preschool shirt today. Miss Stacey said so." I told her we'd check the calendar when we got home. Sure enough, the calendar said it was the field trip. That's when I remembered I was supposed to chaperon. 

No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg