Thursday, February 7, 2013

Super Secret Hush-Hush Project Revealed

 

So, I have had a Super Secret Hush-Hush Project in my WIP and now I get to reveal it. Okay, so it was revealed on Christmas Day, but I'm only just getting to adding it to my lists. I kept waiting and waiting for R to get me the picture from his camera...and finally just took a not-so-stellar picture with my phone camera so I can get it uploaded.

Ta Da!

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Hidden Stars Quilt, Red White & Blue Quilt, Patriotic Quilt
Hidden Stars Quilt

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Hidden Stars Quilt, Red White & Blue Quilt, Patriotic Quilt
Hidden Stars Quilt

BabcoUnlimited.blogspot.com - Hidden Stars Quilt, Red White & Blue Quilt, Patriotic Quilt
Hidden Stars Quilt

This was a surprise Christmas present for R. He had NO IDEA! I worked on this while he was at work. It's called "Hidden Stars." I didn't want to have it under the tree because I was afraid he'd guess what it was, so I wrapped the Quilt Label along with a hint on how to find it. He then had to play "Hot-n-Cold" to find it. The back has navy blue minky, so it's super soft. I made it with fabric I already have that was left over from the quilts I made for C and S.



No comments:

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg