Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Attack of Facebook

So, apparently all my family and friends are on Facebook and have massed a huge campaign to get me on there as well. Yesterday, I got online and check out my email and I found that I had 20 (and no, I'm not exaggerating) as in twenty, 2-0, 20 emails saying that "so-and-so" has added me as a friend on Facebook. Today, there were an additional 12 emails.

I'm glad to have friends, but now I'm feeling ganged up on. Didn't my mom always tell me to not give into peer pressure? (But I got one from my mom, too.)

Is it only a matter of time until I sucumb? Who knows. It took my sister over a year to get me on to Blogspot and do a family blog.

5 comments:

The DM Dad said...

Everyone is doing it. Come jump off a bridge with us!

Seriously though it is amazing all the old friends I have found on Facebook. We are also planning a reuion for the Atwood cousins via Facebook so hope you join us.

Unknown said...

Yes, join us!!! :)

Love you!

Stephanie said...

Don't hate us, Ali! The Atwood cousins have all been asking about you and, yes, it's a conspiracy!!! We chat quite a bit =) The other day, I found my friend, Susan, who used to live next door to us in WC. We were best friends in elementary school!! I had lost complete contact with her since HS. And Stacey Alton, too, to name a few ... it's crazy. Just know we LOVE you and want you to join the LOVE ....

Jilene said...

that's funny. everyones doing it. it's really kind of fun actually! i found rick and ryan baxter!!!

Debie said...

Come....join us Alli...Join us....come to the reunion....join us...you cant resist us forever.....JOIN US!

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg