Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On the 10th day of Christmas . . .

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me CARPET!

It's true! We are FINALLY getting carpet in the rooms downstairs, the stairs, and the landing. Could we have taken any longer? Probably, but I'm glad we're not. =) Soon, we'll be setting up a room downstairs for the the boys so MK can move into their old room (right now, her bed is in the living room and her clothes are cluttering my room.) Also, R can move out of the cold, dark dungeon unfinished part of the basement that he's been using as a study. We'll be playing "musical rooms" as my mom used to say when I was younger.

I'm so excited to move things into place instead of tripping over things and having things stuffed into corners and on top of each other because we don't have room for them right now. I'm getting giddy.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Have fun playing musical rooms! I remember those times ... Congrats on the new carpet. How exciting!

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg