Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

My sister tagged me. This is all new to me. I haven't played tag for a while, but I do feel like yelling "Tag! You're it!" and running the other direction. Oh, and then yelling over my shoulder "No tag backs!" But I don't think that is how this blog-tag is played.

Two names you go by: 1. Allison 2. Al (For my family and old-school friends it's either Ali or Aligator)

Two things you are wearing right now: 1. Jeans 2. slippers (Winter has hit Utah!)

Two things you want right now: 1. To reclaim my bedroom 2. To reclaim my body (I love you, MK, but I lost both on your count.)

Two things you did last night: 1. Watched "The Biggest Loser" and cheered the results of who got sent packing 2. Made banana bread muffins

Two things you ate today: 1. Grilled Chicken Burritos (Yum! Got the recipe from my sister. Thanks, Steph!) 2. banana bread muffins

Two favorite drinks: 1. Lemonade 2. Water

Four people I'm tagging: 1. Marilee 2. Jilene 3. Laurie 4. Melissa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for playing along. I want to reclaim my room, but I don't have the baby excuse! It's just been a dumping ground lately. Ugh.

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg