Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Boppi!

A happy birthday shout out goes to my dad. Yup, on Halloween. I remember when I was young thinking it was the coolest birthday ever. And, I remember feeling so special that dad would spend his birthday taking us kids trick-or-treating. I loved telling people that my dad's birthday was Halloween. I remember the costume party mom threw dad one year on his birthday and the HUGE foam cowboy hats you two had. Do you still have those?

We sure miss having you close by, especially S. We love you very much and hope you have a great birthday. Happy Birthday Dad!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I remember those huge hats!!! Happy Birthday, Boppi. We sure love you!!!

Jilene said...

Did I know that was your dad's bday? its my gma's too. The one you know! You and Matt, your dad, my gma! Crazy!

Marie said...

Sorry - we don't have the big hats anymore, but they were fun while we had them. You can only have a cool BD if you are a cook dude to start with!

Mick Haws said...

boppi says: what a wonderful birthday remembrance....

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg