Thursday, October 23, 2008

Going bananas

I fished out our box of Halloween Costumes yesterday. Since then, the boys have been putting on all the costumes in turn and running around as either a lion, a monkey, a dragon, or batman. I had a good laugh when they stopped for a afternoon snack of bananas, because I turned around and saw S. What a funny monkey!
Monkey S eating a banana
Both C and S posed for this picture. Notice the gold medal C is STILL wearing?

Monkeys C and S
I love my kids! They are so entertaining....even on days when they drive me BANANAS!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the monkey costume! So cute and so ... fitting.

Laurie said...

perfect picture! gave me a chuckle!

Marie said...

Bananas! Now if they were dry bananas would you still like them?

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo tum_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg  photo yt.jpg